Dr. Gerould Wilhelm, Director of Research
- David's Story: A Child's Lesson
- A Doctrine of Sustainability
- The Ecology and Culture of Water
- Food Production and Availability in the Midwestern United States
- The Human Beings of the North Branch
- The Realities of C02: Seeing through the Smog of Rhetoric and Politics
- Conservation, Chicago Style
- Dawing of a Botanist
- Flora of Chicago Region End Note
- Otankik On the Edge of the World that Bore Chicagou
- Plants of the Chicago Region: A Memoir and Prospectus
- A History of the Legacy of Fundational Ideals and Applied Approaches that have Arisen out of the Chicago Region
- What is a Savanna?
- Building a Loving, Healthy Home for a Tree
- Oak Systems in the Chicago Region
- Patch Burn Grazing and Missouri Tallgrass Prairies
- Why Prairie Matters
- Species Composition of Old Settler Silt-Loam Prairies
- The Arboretum's East Woods: Are They Forever?
- Will Missouri's Natural Areas Endure Landscape Transformation?
- Coordinator's Corner Shifting Perspectives
- Sustaining Our Natural Heritage: Ten (Suggested) Conservation Commandments
- Ecologically Appropriate Fire in the Missouri Landscape: A 35 Year Reflection
- Soil Health: The Unseen Foundation of Biodiversity
- Stable Communities Require Stable Management: Chaos Breeds Chaos
- What is a Native Plant?
- What is Ecological Restoration and Why is it Important?
- Why Do We Think What We Think?